Friday, April 9, 2010

About me.

Hey Guys. I thought since this is my first post. That I would tell you about me. My Name is Nicole Theresa Slagle. I'm 16, I'm in the 10th grade gonna be 17 on september 25 of this year. And will be graduating in 2012.

What I love to do is to write stories. Any story that I can get idea's about basically. But as you see on here my user name is Beth16 because that's my username for everything and the name of the character in my one story that's based on me. Another thing besides stories is drawing. I love to draw and sketch.

In my spare time. I love anything that a normal teenage girl does. Talking and hanging out with their friends. Talking on the phone. Watching T.v..even though I don't that much I rather read a good book. I like to spend some time out side. Love going shopping with my bestest friend. And I also love talking to my boyfriend who is my other half. He and I have been together for almost 4 months. And he's probabley the greatest thing that has come into my life.

One other thing I do is community service. I'm in this group called the Midland Sherriffs Explorers. I'm in post #2795. And I am the Sergeant. It's alot of fun but it's also alot of work. But we do alot of things most that I can't say. But we do community service..but we get paid in food. We have competiton coming up at the end of this month. And soon one of these months we will be shooting at the shooting range again. Our meetins are the first and third monday of everymonth. From 7:00 pm to 8:30. It's alot of fun and something you can do if you are looking to be a cop in the future or just want to make more friends.
But that's basically what I do. So hope you guys like this. And this..right here my first blog...is all about me!

No comments:

Post a Comment